Martial Arts in Woodbury, MN
Master Kim's Tae Kwon Do near St. Paul
Welcome to Master Kim's Tae Kwon Do, the leading provider of martial arts classes in the Woodbury, Minnesota and the St. Paul region. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including
- Children's Martial Arts Classes - Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes - Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Tigers Classes - Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control
- Family Classes - Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
"Master Kim excels in the personalization of instruction for each student. He understands what motivates each student to perform their best, bringing out the best in each one. He teaches with enthusiasm and excitement that makes the children want to return to class." -Dave & Sue Manzella
"Take the plunge! You will work hard, overcome challenges, learn many things about yourself, and have a whole lot of fun in the process."
"Very motivating and positive. Master Kim genuinely cares for each and every one of his students. He wants you to succeed and will do anything it takes to make it happen." -Katrina Zambron
Choose Master Kim's Martial Arts Schools
We're thrilled that you're considering getting started in our martial arts program. One of the biggest decisions you can make is in deciding which school to choose.
With Master Kim's you benefit from:
- Professional instructors
- Clean and safe facilities
- A positive and encouraging atmosphere
- And more...
We guarantee learning martial arts at Master Kim's Tae Kwon Do will be a rewarding activity with benefits to last a lifetime.
See what a big difference martial arts classes at
Master Kim's Tae Kwon Do can make.
Try our Martial Arts Trial Program.
We promise you'll find our tae kwon do classes
to be a positive and fun introduction to martial arts.